I hereby grant consent to Czech Airlines, with its registered seat at Evropská 846/176a, Vokovice, Prague 6, Post Code: 160 00, acting in the role of the data administrator (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), to collect, archive and process my personal data contained in this form (specifically, my name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address) for the below-given purpose.
This consent regarding all data contained in this form is granted for a maximum of 5 years from the day this consent is signed. Subsequently, I hereby confirm that I am aware of my rights pursuant to Sections 11, 12 and 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., as amended, on Personal Data Protection. I hereby declare that all data contained in this form are correct and true and have been provided voluntarily.
I further agree to have the Administrator forward to me information about their events, products and other activities as well as events, products and activities of their business partners. The data provided herewith are to be used by the Administrator and their business partners for marketing purposes and will under no circumstances be made available to third parties.
In addition, I agree to be contacted by the Administrator via telephone with their or their business partners’ service offers. I agree that such telephone calls may be recorded and the recordings may be archived.
The Administrator may also contact me by means of electronic communication, such as e-mails and text messages, pursuant to Act No. 480/2004, Coll., as amended, about Specific Services of Information Companies.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
In compliance with Section 5 of Act No. 101/2000, Coll., as amended, on Personal Data Protection, all data from this form are collected and processed exclusively for:
- marketing purposes of the Administrator, primarily for offers of services and products (either own or outsourced), forwarding information regarding events, services and other activities, primarily business notes using electronic means of communication both by the Administrator and subjects authorised by the Administrator;
- analysis of customers’ personal data for direct targeting of particular customers and groups of customers (direct mailing);
- hosting, organising and evaluating different types of contests, surveys and events which are not consumer lotteries, either with or without the option of winning monetary or tangible prizes, either by the Administrator or by subjects authorised to do so by the Administrator.
The Administrator hereby declares that they will collect personal data in the scope necessary for fulfilling the given purpose and process the data strictly in line with the purpose for which it was collected. Administrator’s employees and other co-operating persons are obliged to keep the personal data confidential and to do so even after the termination of their employment or completion of their job.
The Administrator further declares that they will not forward personal data to thirds partiers (with the exceptions listed above) unless a) you have granted your approval to do so, b) it is vital for provision of services and products you have ordered or have been using, c) such conduct is dictated by law, d) the Administrator is authorised to do so by a legal directive.
Your personal data may only be shared with the following subjects:
- Companies which provide electronic communication services;
- Administrators, i.e. subjects which are based on special legal directives or authorisation by the Administrator to process personal data (e.g. marketing agencies, call centres, etc.);
- Legally authorised subjects (State Administration offices) which lawfully request the provision of personal data.
If you are no longer interested in receiving information about the services provided by the Administrator and their business partners, i.e. you no longer agree that we may collect and process your personal data, please inform us of your decision using the form of communication of your choice: e-mail, telephone or regular mail addressed to České aerolinie a.s., Evropská 846/176a, 160 00 Praha 6 – Vokovice. Your personal data will be removed from our database within 5 work days from the date of provable receipt of your request.
Personal Data Updates
Please inform us without any delay of all personal data changes.